Above All Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above All Magic

For All Harry Potter Roleplayers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakfast Time.

Go down 
+2
Ginny Molly Weasley
Ron Weasley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:06 pm

She gave an amused laugh at Ron's clear bemusment, ruffling his red hair with one dainty hand before turning her attention to Hermione's question.
“Snape hates me, he looks at me with sheer distain, like the same look Fred, George and Ron all give Percy when it comes around,” she laughed, purposely using the word it. “Anyway, I had a detention late last night, the bloody git made me sort out his potions and everything!” complained the youngest of the Weasley clan, eventually shrugging her shoulders in a carefree manner. Seeing the obvious attraction between Ron and Hermione made Ginny’s skin crawl, she looked to the twins with an expression that implied ‘are you seeing this?’ which clearly they were, a bludger in the face would be less obvious.

Patting down her ruffled school robes she looked back to Hermione, her best friend, and Ron her big brother. “are you two done being ‘adorable’ or can we move onto a bigger question like Hermione will you please help me with my Charms homework, if I miss one more homework it’s a letter home and I really can’t be doing with another Howler, the last one was about McGonagall finding me and Michael Corner in the broom cupboard and we all know how that one turned out,” she sang, avoiding direct eye contact with Ron, knowing he’d only be giving her daggers.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

Male Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Death Eater/ Hogwarts Pupil
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Stepping through the huge doors, Aaron allowed his eyes to race down the Gryffindor table, looking for any sight of the youngest Weasley, Ginny. A small growl seethed from his pale lips and his chocolate-brown eyes narrowed to a point of nearly closing against his deathly pale skin. Somehow, they still stood bolder than ever. His lips pressed together and in graceful movement, he hurried down the side of the Gryffindor, each step quickening. This, for Aaron, was effortless. He was a Vampire afterall, he could walk forever and never tire.
His marble like features stiffened as he arrived behind the red headed girl, he was sure to stand a fewmetres away and in a very sikly tone, breathed; "Weasley, your to come with me." There was clearly disgust in there, he was afterall, speaking to a blood traitor, the only reason for this being that the head master had requested so. Aaron had only followed the mans orders as not to get expelled - this was his last chance. He needed to complete his education to go on and do what he actually wanted to do. It could be seen within the Yaxley boy's expression that he wasn't very willing, but he had to.
Breathing in, Aaron took in every surrounding scent - some mouth watering and some plain vile. He had decided that the vile scents were those of half-bloods and mud-bloods, for in his eyes, no pure-blood could smell so bad or un-appealing.

Last edited by Aaron Yaxley on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aboveallmagic.forumotion.com
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Male Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Beating for the Quidditch Team, Weasley's Whizard Weezes!
Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Fred and George turned to Hermione and pretended to look offended. "Hermzy! I do recall us spending some time in the library!" George said, as Fred's mouth turned into an O shape, before they switched and Fred spoke. "Whether we were revising though - that's the question isn't it!" Fred finished while the twins winked, and then turned their attention to Ron who looked like he was going to be sick, or hit someone violently. They turned to see who he was staring at and saw that it was Dean Thomas, so they turned to Ginny and asked, "DEAN? You fancy DEAN?! What about Harry?! Has that phase now passed!" together before they heard Ron speak. "And git, is that all you can come up with o brother of mine!" Fred said, before George finished with, "That is not a way to speak to your elders!" with a wise nod and a raised eyebrow.

As Fred and George heard Ginny speak they almost choked on their pumpkin juice. "You were found where?" Fred said,
"And doing what?" George continued,
"With whom?" and Fred finished.
They didn't like the fact that their little sister was getting so involved with boys. Just because... she was their little sister.
But Fred rolled his eyes and George nodded in the direction of Ron and Hermione, to let Ginny know that they were seeing it too. It was a bit too obvious for them to hide it from the master pranksters.

Suddenly they saw the Slytherin boy talk to Ginny, and they looked up at him angrily. "What are you going to do to our little sister?" they said syncronised, as they looked at the boy. He was related to Death Eaters, and they didn't trust him at all to be with their baby sister.

Last edited by Fred and George Weasley on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/againsttwincest
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Ron's eyes flickered up at the sight of Aaron Yaxley. He was approaching in such a graceful manor. Ron had decided that he'd simply carry on, but as the painfully pale boy stopped before them, demanding that his sister follow, Ron almost choked on his mouthful of bacon. Aaron, in Ron's eyes was like a harsher, more evil version of Draco Malfoy. Draco had a habit of speaking his opinion, but hardly ever drew his wand. Aaron, however, had no bother with torturing whoever got in his way. It was a shock really. Ron had reminded Harry over and over that the boy would get himself caught out some point, even though right now, it seemed near to impossible.

It had been said that Aaron was a vampire, but surely if he was, he wouldn't be going to the school any longer? This confused Ron slightly.

He could not let his sister go with this boy, so piping up, he demanded; "What'd you want Yaxley?" He attempted to fix his features so that they matched the Yaxley Boy's cold, stonelike epxression, but failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Ginny’s face blushed a scarlet red as they shouted at the top of their voice about her fancying Dean, she wacked them full force over the head with the charms book she had in her hand. “Shut up gits!” she squeaked in horror before slinking down into her chair. The next question caught her off guard, she’d forgotten how protective all of her brothers could be. “We weren’t doing anything, we were just…studying, yeah, studying! I needed all the Herbology help I could get, is that a crime! Then send me to Azkaban, hmpf!” the red head got to her feet, not even acknowledging Aaron as she grabbed onto his wrist and tugged him away from the table “lets get this clear Yaxley, I don’t like you, I’m only doing this because apparently I’m being forced, but one wrong move and I’ll hex you into next year,”

The Weasley girl was famous for her Bat Bogey Hex and Reducto charm and was truly prepared to use them, not only that she had an older brother who trained Dragons, surely that was something she could pull? Running a hand through her mane of red hair she shuffled on out of the Entrance Hall, but not before a quick wave goodbye to her brothers and friends. Ginny looked to Fred, Ron and George and mouthed the words ‘I’m fine’ but that wasn’t to say she didn’t enjoy the thought of them pranking the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

Male Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Death Eater/ Hogwarts Pupil
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Aaron's eyes lay dead upon Ginny. He replied simply to the other Weasley's, "She must come, it's a request of Dumbledork-.." He cut himself off mid-sentence, before muttering rather quickly; "Dumbledore's." A small and sarcastic laugh fled his pale lips and he stepped back, ready to make his way back towards the doors. "If I had the choice Weasley, I wouldn't be here either." Why would he of wanted to be seen associating with filth afterall?! To him. that was near to the end fo the world. It was digusting and caused his spine to ripple into a shudder. As Ginny stood, he simply turned on his heels and made his way towards the door, his Slytherin robes flowing behind him. Again, each step was just as graceful as the other.
Back to top Go down
https://aboveallmagic.forumotion.com
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Male Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Beating for the Quidditch Team, Weasley's Whizard Weezes!
Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 pm

As Ginny practically got dragged off by Aaron Yaxley, all sence of humour had left from the twins as they turned to Ron and said, "Do you think we should do something? I think we should get him back..." Fred said, before George continued, "Oh how I'd love to get Aaron Yaxley for something..." he finished, rubbing his hands together as he looked back at the door of the Great Hall, worried for her, the baby of the family, alone with a seventh year Slytherin and possible Vampire...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/againsttwincest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Time.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above All Magic :: Hogwarts :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: