Above All Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above All Magic

For All Harry Potter Roleplayers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-09

There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Empty
PostSubject: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 pm

He stood before the rippling waters of the Black Lake, his hands clammy and his cheeks pink. The nerves swelled up inside of his stomach and he drew in deep breaths to stop himself from vomiting. He, Ron Weasley, was going to tell her, Hermione Granger how he felt. The war was approaching, they could die. Ron knew that. Next year, they'd head off and hunt Horcruxes. What would happen if they're time drew short and one of them died? He had to tell her, even if she didn't feel the same way. It needed to be said, somehow, someday and he'd either be able to fall into a relationship, a life with his beloved or slowly, but gradually move on.

His ice-like blue eyes jittered from side to side. He had left a note in her Potions textbook. Hopefully she had got it. "Hermione, I..I well..I love you." He muttered lowly to himself, thinking of ways to come out with it. It wasn't as simple as it. In books, yeah, it might of been, but real life? It was hard and humiliating. One minute, his heart would be full and the next? Broken. He just knew it, but even so, Ron had to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Walking along the thin layers of grass, a small smile crept upon Hermione's slightly chapped lips as she progressed onto her walk, her Potions book clasped firmly by her side, her eyes twitching lightly as the wind hit her in the face, causing her fringe to dance around her face.
Slowly progressing onto her walk.. it wasn't long until she found herself walk infront of a familiar red headed boy "Oh Ron!" She gasped lightly "Sorry.. I didn't see you there, I was off in a daydream.. I suppose" She admitted nervously before tucking a strand of her brown bushy hair behind her ears elegantly, her dark chocolate eyes scanning over her close friend.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm

"Hey." Ron replied, attempting to sound relaxed, but the word came out hardly anything more than a mumble. His ice-like blue eyes drifted over Hermione and his lips formed into a small grin. "Did you get my note?" Ron questioned, wondering if it were just coincidence that they were both just in the same place at the time time - after he had left a note. Ron highly doubted this, but it was possible. His teeth sunk into his lower lip for a moment and then Ron jerked his head before him and gave a small nod; "Shall we go a walk?" He suggested lightly. "I have something that I need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:36 am

Hermione couldn't help but blush lightly, though to avoid Ron seeing.. she pulled off a rather bad attempt of laughing "Note? what note? I haven't seen any note.." She narrowed her eyes curiously, giving off a light shrug as she pulled a few strands of curly dark bushy hair behind her shoulders.

"Are you feeling alright Ron?" she asked rather motherly, biting down on her lower lip firmly as she opened her book lightly, gasping as the note dropped from beneath it, scattling along the grass, Hermione simply sighed.
"I think that was the note.. thats where you put it, wasn't it? but i'm sure it was nothing important.. was it?"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 am

"I left a note in your potions book." Ron muttered, before his lips pressed together into a slight frown. He scanned Hermione's expression with curiosity and after a moment, allowed his gaze to drop to the ground. "It was just asking you to..come here, but it doesn't matter." There was a slight pause before Ron asked hastily, disgarding all of her questions; "Can we talk?" His voice broke off a little, matching his frightened and nervous expression. He hadn't a clue to how he was going to come out with his feelings yet. Infact, that hadn't even come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Hermione's expression seemed to grow more determined as she tilted her head to the side briefly "Oh.. well then of course, whats wrong?" She gave off a light re-assuring smile, she was nervous yet excited to see what Ron was about to tell her, because he had never usually been the shy type around her, he'd usually act the annoying pest.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Ron's eyes snapped shut for a moment, as he breathed in a mouthful of the bitter air, attempting to calm his nerves. Eventually he broke into a walk, beckoning Hermione along with a small nod of his head. How was he going to do this then? "Mione." He muttered quietly, so only he could hear, "I love you." That seemed simply enough and got straight to the point, right? But would it work? Would she be freaked out? He assumed so.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 am

Listening very carefully to what Ron had to say, Hermione's immediate reaction was a gasp, so he'd finally told her the
one thing she desired most from him? She'd always assumed she'd liked him, but he never liked her in return.. well not the way she wanted him to anyway. She thought he was head over heels in love with the most dramatic Gryffindor you ever could meet, Lavender Brown. But now hearing the three words which meant most to her coming from Ronald, had finally been spoking. Hermione's heart started to beat slightly faster as her legs shook lightly. And with a ruffle of her potions book, it dropped to the floor with a thud, the pages scuttling in the breeze before Hermione rushed towards Ron, throwing her arms around his neck, kissing him full on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.   There's something I need to tell you 'Mione. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's something I need to tell you 'Mione.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above All Magic :: Hogwarts :: The Great Lake-
Jump to: