Above All Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above All Magic

For All Harry Potter Roleplayers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Male Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Beating for the Quidditch Team, Weasley's Whizard Weezes!
Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Fred and George had been in the grounds for a while now, sitting under the outskirts of the trees around the Forbidden Forrest, the contents of their bags hidden beneath the spare cloaks they had bought with them, just in case somebody decided to come snoop around and see what they were up to. Ever since they had given the Marauders Map to Harry Potter last year they had to be extra careful with that sort of thing - but they knew all of the secret passages already.

Sniggering together, Fred turned to George and said, "I can't believe we're about to do this!" before George winked and said, "Fred, is their anything we CAN'T do?" Before the twins started laughing mischeivously!(sp?), turning around to check if anybody was secretly watching them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/againsttwincest
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

Male Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Death Eater/ Hogwarts Pupil
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 pm

His hearing was sensetive to say the least. He could hear a mile off, the sound of pupils chatting, giggling, laughing, the footsteps of those who wandered near by the forrest and of course, the duels. He had hunted by this point and was making his way towards the edge of the forrest at such an incredible speed that it was hard to spot him. His feet carried him so gracefully, even at the pace in which he was running. Eventually, Aaron Yaxley begun to slow down, his chocolate brown orbs scanning through the darkness of the shaded tree's as if it were broad daylight. For any human to do this, it would be near to impossible - but he was a Vampire, something he hated, but indeed, it had it's advantages. Drawing in a deep breath, Aaron took in every surrounding scent. The mossy tree's and the muddy ground. It was all rather revolting, but then something sweet blew through his airways and he found himself heading towards it. The voices became louder as he moved and eventually, Aaron was within metres of the twins. His eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of them and his nose wrinkled. How he wished that they didn.t smell so sweet, but what was to be expected? They were purebloods afterall. Releasing a low growl, he made his way towards them, emerging from the darkness and asking in a silky tone; "And where do you think your going, filth?" The question was directed at both of them, for he knew taht they'd share the answer, as much as it irritated him.
Back to top Go down
https://aboveallmagic.forumotion.com
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Fred and George jumped as they heard the sound of the Slytherin boy Aaron Yaxley speaking to them, and they made sure that all of the belongings of their bag were hidden underneath their cloaks. Their red, medium length hair was flowing behind them in the wind, as they turned to Aaron, adgitated that if anybody could find them it was a Slytherin. "How long have you been there?" Fred asked as the two twins glared at Aaron, both more annoyed than ever. "And we're not filth. Why don't you go and pick on Filch. He's a squib you know... and if you don't mind me, we're a bit busy." George added, as the twins both gave smiles before turning back to their work and pretending to get back on with chatting, though they would wait until Aaron had left. If he left. The twins knew that Aaron wasn't one to leave, but they didn't want him finding out what they were up to. He would tell Snape, and then they'd be in detention forever...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Aaron's eyes narrowed slightly at they're feeble attempt of an excuse, he could tell they were lying and ended up stepping closer, staring down at them with his darting chocolate brown eyes. Aaron was attempted to draw his wand and blast they're heads off, but knew that in such a place, it would only be dangerous and to carry on as he was, a Death Eater, he would have to complete his education. A small hiss seethed from his throat and he crouched down, staring directly at them both and then at the robes. He soon sprung back into his standing position, continuing to eye them up and when he had finished scanning they're expressions, he mumbled; "Yes, of course you are. Now do tell me, why don't you go and chat somewhere less dark, more comfortable, the lake perhaps?" He knew that he'd be destroying their plans, whatever they were and this sent an odd spark of amusement through his body. "You know pupils aren't allowed in the forrest, filth." Aaron then hissed. Him telling Snape? Indeed, he very much despised the Weasley boys and their whole family for that matter, but he hated Snape more, if that were possible. As if he'd bring a teach into any of the matters anyway. That was very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:52 pm

"No, students are not allowed in The Forbidden Forest, however, may I remind you..." Fred started.
"-About the small..." George butted in.
"-Eency.."
"-Little detail..."
"That we're not in the forest!" Fred and George finished together, a laugh flowing through their lips, knowing that it would annoy Aaron that they spoke syncronised at times. "And not to sound childish..." George started, raising an eyebrow.
"But we were here first!" Fred continued, raising his eyebrow also so they looked even more identical than before.
"So if their's anyone to go..."
"-Then I think..."
"-That it should be you!" George finished before the twins gave Aaron a smile, as Aaron loomed over them. The idea of them being intimidated by the Slytherin's was a laughing matter. They hated them, but they weren't scared of them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Aaron listened to each of they're words, his eyes anrrowing more and more, before they flew and scanned the surrounding tree's, which leaped at him in such detail. Detail which no human could imagine. Drawing in another breath, he breathed in the sweet scents of the two purebloods sitting before him and again, the muddly ground, the trees, before wrinkling his nose once more and releasing a small growl. "Yes, you are in the forrest." Indeed, they were really beginning to annoy Aaron now. "Actually, I've been here all say, simply for different reasons than yourselfs." He was telling the truth for once, he had actually been within the forrest the whole day. Simply a bit furthur in and obviously, he wasn't scheming plans against whoever. "So you leave."
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

"No, we are ALMOST in the forest. Get it right." Fred said with a shrug, before George replied, "And you're being a bit of a hypocrite right now, saying that students are not allowed in the forest and then saying you've been in the forest all day."
"That doesn't really make sence does it?" Fred finished for him as the twins once again raised their eyebrows, determined not to let a Slytherin rule them.
Fred sighed as he looked at Aaron, and then said "Would it kill you to just let us get on with what we're doing and do whatever you wanna do? Or do you want us to do that for us, because their's something long and sharp in here and do you know what? I don't care where I stick it..."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Yaxley
Admin
Aaron Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 pm

"Yes well, even so." Aaron retorted and with a roll of his eyes, mumbled; "I must come to the forrest each day. Dumbledore is aware and therefore, I'm fine." He shifted his weight from one leg to the other, purely out of habit. Aaron was attempting to seem more human, but his deathly pale, yet beautiful features contradicted this. It was almost obvious from the first glance of what Aaron was. Only somebody with less than half a brain would not be able to tell.
Aaron released a low growl and staring down at them, hissed; "I'm not leaving, so either you two find another spot or deal with it." This time, he was simply attempting to irritate them.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:00 pm

As Aaron finished his last sentance, Fred and George both lay down and put their feet upon their robes, pretending that they were sunbathing and trying not to laugh. "I suppose if we're going to have to deal with it then you are too." they said together, before Fred added, "So you can just go along with your daily business now and leave us alone..." while both the twins' eyes were shut, as the look on Aaron's face would be enough to make them laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.   Outskirts of the forest and up to no good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of the forest and up to no good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above All Magic :: Hogwarts :: The Grounds-
Jump to: