Above All Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Above All Magic

For All Harry Potter Roleplayers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakfast Time.

Go down 
+2
Ginny Molly Weasley
Ron Weasley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Ron hurried into the great hall with sudden hunger. His stomach turned over and his lips pressed together happily at the smell of breakfast. "Bloody hell." He mumbled lowly to himself as he rushed down the Gryffindor row. Nearly every seat was taken. Having been up late with Harry last night, discussing matters, Ron had ended up sleeping in. His eyes were fluttering shut every so often, but he rubbed him and seated himself upon one of the many stools, immediately scooping as much food onto his plate as he possibly could.

The sky above the Great Hall was a dusky blue. It held some clouds, but not many. It matched the cheery atmosphere of the huge room. Friends were huddled together, chatting, giggling and laughing. The Professor's were seated at the front, smiling and nodding to one and other. Ron Weasley hadn't stopped to wonder where his friends were. He was starving, that was all he could bring himself to worry about and in so, carried on stuffing his face with whatever came to his fork. Egg, Bacon, Toast, Sausage, Tomato. You name it, he had it.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Number of posts : 11

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm

The doors to the Great Hall swung open and in walked a gaggle of girls from each house, in amongst them was Ginny Weasley with a highly bemused look on her face. Ravenclaw had just severely beaten Gryffindor in the Quidditch game yet all they could talk about was Dean Thomas! Pfft.
Her bright brown eyes scanned the hall and at the first sign of family she dived, grabbing the seat next to Ron. “Ron thank Merlin, you’re upset about the Game aren’t you, it’s not just me? We were cheated!” she exclaimed unhappily with a huff and fold of her arms.

Tresses of her vivid red hair fell messily in front of her ivory face, “now gimme that slice of toast over,” ordered the younger sibling as she cupped her chin in the palm of her hand, clearly gutted about the results of the Quidditch game, and the fact that Ravenclaw were smugly rubbing it in the teams face. How immature, gits…
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Number of posts : 9

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Already sat at the table, Hermione had a large potions book spread wide down on the table, her eyes transfixed upon the italic writing which layed infront of her, jumping lightly she snapped her head to the side.. noticing Ronald happened to be sitting beside her, but he appeared to not of noticed, he was probably more worried about his stomach at this precise moment.
"And hello to you to.." She chucked lightly before rolling her eyes, scooping her view back down to the page as her eyes adverted towards Ron every now and then.

The Potions exam was coming closer day by day, although Hermione disliked the subject, and despised Snape.. she was still allocating her mind to hitting her usual grade, an A.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Male Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Beating for the Quidditch Team, Weasley's Whizard Weezes!
Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Fred and George managed to look like they had been up for hours, even though they hadn't. The thing is with them, was that most of the time they were incredibly hyper and happy, and that gave the illusion of them being bright and chirpy, though it took them ages to get out of bed in the morning! As they walked into the Great Hall for Breakfast, cheers erupted from the Gryffindor table, because the twins were incredibly popular due to the fact that they were prankster extroidinairs! (sp?).

Scanning the Gryffindor table, they kept a look out for Lee Jordan, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and even their brother Ron Weasley, whom they normally sat with. But they couldn't seen anyone. However, as Fred gave another quick scan, he saw that Ron was sitting on his own, pigging out as usual. [b]"Wanna go sit with ickle Ronnikins?"[/b] Fred asked George with a wink, as George replied, [i]"Sure, why not?"[/i] and the two walked down the Gryffindor aisle, sitting at the Gryffindor table so that Ron sat in the middle of them.

The twins turned to face Ron, who was stuffing food into his mouth, before they said in sync [b][i]"Nice, bright and early then eh, Ronald?"[/i][/b], with twin grins on their faces. As Fred started to pile toast onto his plate, George laughed and said to Ron, [i]"You're so dainty when you eat you know... like a Swan Princess..."[/i], which caused Fred to snort and drop some of his toast onto the floor.

Then Fred and George saw Ginny, and they smiled happily as they acknowledged their little sister. [b][i]"Hello Ginevra!"[/i][/b] they said cheekily, as they were happy that they didn't have annoying long names that they could fall back on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/againsttwincest
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

\"Oh, Allo \'Mione!\" Ron grinned between each mouth full, eventually swallowing. At the tragic news from Ginny, his expression dropped and he banged his fist down upon the table, hissing; "Bloody Ravenclaws!" There was a slight pause, as he eyed his food up in rage, before asking; "And what about Harry? Is he alright?" It was very rare for Harry to lose a game and when he did, it usually resulted in some kind of injury. Ron found himself suddenly worried, but it soon died down.
Ginny would of mentioned it by now, right?

The reason in which Ron had not attended the game was simple; he had been banned. Indeed, he had back mouthed Snape and this resulted in him missing out in the one thing he loved, Quidditch games.

As his two brothers seated themselfs beside Ron, his eyes narrowed slightly and he averted his gaze towards them, giving them both a slight glare. "Halerious." Ron mumbled in reply to they\'re stupid attempts to get at him.

Last edited by Ron Weasley on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 pm

At the sound of her first and very formal name she picked up a muffin and chucked it full force at the twins, a glare spiralling from her shimmering eyes. “I’ll hex you two into next week if you call me that in public again,” mused the fiery Weasley as she innocently began to eat her toast, her long dark eyelashes creating small shadows under her brown eyes.

“Morning Mione,” she chimed to her best friend who was once more engrossed in her book.
With a look to her older brothers she said “am I not as interesting as a Potions book or something? And why aren’t more people upset about the Quidditch scores, we were cheated,” she ran a hand through her hair, taking in the usual surroundings, why did she always seem most awake in the Mornings?
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Humor : Hey, baby, I may be in Gryffindor but something in my pants is Slytherin ;) Knock Knock? Who's their? You know? You know who? YEPP Avada Kedavra!

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 pm

"Hermione, I didn't see you here!" Fred said with a laugh, knowing that Hermione got annoyed when she felt left out. "Only joking, we love you really Germione Hanger the lone Ranger!" George added to it with a grin, before they overheard what Ron was saying to Ginny.

"What's been going on? What's tragic? If you're talking about that Quidditch game though... what a nightmare!" George asked as he started piling toast onto his own plate as Fred got some sausages.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Ron released a slight groan. "We were cheated?" He asked, his tone slightly irritated. Cho Chang was the seeker of Ravenclaw, right? Had she somehow charmed Harry into allowing her to catch the snitch? It seemed a bit confusing really, for Ron was aware that Harry was over Cho. What had happened? A curious expression fufilled his face and he crammed another sausage into his mouth, chewing loudly. The pile on his plate was beginning to lessen and yet, he was still starving. Not to worry, there was still loads of food before him. It was a surprise that Ron wasn't about twenty stone with the amount he ate. Oddly, he was more like a stick. Tall and slim. He seemed to be one of those people who never put much weight on, regardless of how he tried, or did not try at that.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Hermione simply rolled her eyes again after hearing Ron's reply "Honesty Ronald! do you ever stop eating?!" She exclaimed, narrowing her eyebrows lightly as her site drifted over to Ginny "They cheated?! sounds like something the Slytherins would achieve.. well i'm sure you all played your best" She smiled, swallowing tightly as she continued to watch Ron eating "But hello Ginny" She laughed gently, grinning lightly at the site of Fred and George, they seemed to also lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 pm

"Oh come on Ron, you've seen the way that Harry looks at Cho! It doesn't take a genius to work out that he liked her!" Fred said as he bit into his toast. "Yeah he was distracted the whole game! Wood had to actually tell him to, 'Stop being a Gentleman and knock her off her broom!' so you can see how bad it was..." George said as he spoke directly to Wood, shame on his face. "He's caused us so much hassle that boy, but he's worth it..." Fred said as he finished his bite, pouring some Pumpkin Juice into his Goblet. The twins spoke from first hand experiance, both of them being in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team playing as Beaters.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

At the mention of Harry Ginny’s face instantly lit up, her smile beaming as it always did when he was mentioned, however this time she noticed and forced herself to frown “Um, what about Harry? Who said anything about Harry being injured he’s fine, just fine, now drop it!” she said protectively, hoping they hadn’t noticed the obvious change in facial expression at the mention of their friend.
Ginny frowned as Cho Chang was brought up, she pushed aside her toast and looked to Fred and George for hope of some topic change, a prank perhaps, anything!

“I bet she did charm him, I bet she batted her eyelashes and Harry went all gaga for her, really what’s the big attraction?”
She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, she sounded superbly desperate. “anyway, I think I have homework that I haven’t handed in, Flitwick is gonna be on me like a blast ended skrewt, this is the 3rd time this week but it’s not my fault, Quidditch practise is a bit more important than studies in my opinion,”
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Ron raised his eyebrows slightly at Ginny's reaction, but decided to take the matter no further as he took a huge bite from a slice of toast. All this talk about Cho and Harry was actually making Ron begin to wonder why they just hadn't got together. Yeah, Cedric had died and everything and Ron felt truly bad about that, but still, he was gone. The girl would have to move on sometime. "Yeah, I guess so." Ron agreed with Fred and George. "Do you reckon he'll ask her out?" He then questioned, taking another bite of his toast. Ron knew that for anybody asking that question, it shouldn't have been him. He was Harry's best mate afterall. But even so, he valued his brothers opinions, even if they were a bit idiotic at times.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 pm

A series of swear words fled Ginny’s lips, and when realising that a small and terrified looking 2nd year was looking at her with bewildered eyes she gave a half hearted smile and said “…Quidditch, ha…” though that was most definitely not what she was talking about. Ginny rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly before averting her attention back to the conversation at hand, only to be crushed when hearing the words ‘why doesn’t he just ask her out’ causing an uncontrollable streak of hatred to form for Ron. “Shut it Ron, he won’t if he doesn’t want to now in my opinion he’s doing the right thing, her boyfriend just died would you want to be the rebound guy? I think not, now eat your breakfast,” she demanded in a motherly tone not entirely unlike that of Molly Weasley’s.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 pm

"You really think it's a good idea for Harry to ask Cho out?" Fred said as he smirked a little.
"I mean, I know he's 'The Chosen One and everything..." Fred started.
"-But come on, she's a year above him, and I hear she's going out with that pretty-boy Diggory anyway..." George butted in, as the twins shrugged, a look of disapproval upon both of their faces as the swear words filled Ginny's mouth.
"GINEVRA!" Fred said stifling a laugh.
"I think I may have to write to Mother..." Fred continued as he imitated Percy, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Reading 'The Quibbler'

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 am

Walking through the arch entrance to the hall of Hogwarts, entered Luna. Her cheeks were a very light pink and her light rosy lips indicated she's just came from the cold outdoors, another clue to that was an empty purple bag she carried which was formally filled with raw meat which she fed to the creatures only her eyes could see, thestrals.

With a accomplished smile, her silvery-blue eyes scanned the hall for a place to sit thus noticing the Weasleys.As she walked she hadn't noticed the students who avoided catching her eye, as if she had sat with them they knew they'd have to sit through a lecture about 'Nargles'.
Her smile became warmer as she approached them. "Hello Everyone..." her voice was gentle and somehow drifted.
"Is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 am

Looking up, Hermione's eyes set upon the dirty haired blonde who was nearly always smiling "Hello Luna.." she added with a light smile, turning her head back down to her book as she rolled her eyes after she heard Luna mention something about nargles, gazing her eyes down the page infront of her, Hermione sighed softly as she allowed her curly brown hair to hang loosely down by her shoulders.

"Luna.. nargles arn't real, they don't exist.. there all part of your imagination" She exclaimed rather loudly, but as kindly as possible, turning her view to Luna she narrowed her eyes lightly "It's probably just a nasty bunch of Slytherins Luna.. they've been known to do that sort of thing" She rolled her eyes quickly before placing her book down inbetween her knee's, tapping her foot lightly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 am

"Oh Hermione don't squash Luna's dreams!" Fred said with a smirk as he looked at the empty seat and said, "Sure!" in a happy chirpy voice, as he spoke to her. "So how are you anyway Luna? I've not seen you around for a while? How are the Nargles doing?" before he started eating again, waiting for Luna's answer.

Meanwhile, George had started engaging in conversation with Hermione. "And how are you today Hermy? How's the library going? Managed to go through all the books yet?" He asked sarcastically before giving a grin, taking a deep drink from his goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:22 am

"Tell her and i'll tell Mum that you two get detentions all the time for your many, many pranks, then who'll be in more trouble, the twins that are close to being expelled or the only daughter, the pride of the family, the baby," Ginny batted her bright brown eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering innocently. "Besides, i did learn them all from Ronald here," she informed cheekily, wisps of red hair falling infront of her face.

Her mood lifted at the sight of a close friend, Luna. Ginny gave a humble wave and Weasley grin, chiming "Morning Luna, at least someone here isn't going to tell on me for swearing," she mumbled darkly, drawing daggers at her two brothers. "Shouldn't you two be off pulling pranks on Slytherins and naturally getting yourselves into trouble?" she inquired, eyes fleeting from Fred to George, their faces never stopped being mischevious.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:30 am

"Oh Ginny you little scallywag, do you really think that Mum doesn't know we're pulling pranks?" Fred said as he grinned cheekily, before George added,
"Yes, remember that time that she most charmingly said to us, 'Don't blow up a toilet or anything' before we got on the train?"
"Oh yes!" Fred continued, winking sneakily. "I remember that time... you remember..."
"When you were practically wailing because YOU wanted to go to Hogwarts TOO!" George joined Fred, as they spoke in sync, with matching cheesy grins.
"And don't worry our darling ickle sister, we shall be back to annoying the Slytherin's shortly!" Fred finished with a wink, as George snorted, thinking of their latest plan...
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am

Ron had drifted into his own little world, allowing the pool of thoughts to overlap his mind and pull him from reality. It was minutes after that his head jerked to the side and he was shaken out of it. A small frown formed his lips and lifting his fork, Ron scooped some beans into his mouth, before asking through a mouthfull, "What was that about Slytherin's?" He was chewing loudly and between each word, the contents inside of his mouth were visable. He finally swallowed it all down and flashed Luna a slight grin. "Hey." Ron breathed happily. He hadn't seen Luna in a while, which felt weird, considering how close they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 am

"Oh Ron, you really are so very attractive!" The twins said with a wink as they ate their food, melodramaticaly keeping their mouths closed as they chewed, to show Ron the proper way to eat. "You look abit like a troll you know, gawping like that..." Fred continued as he gave Ron a wink, forking some sausage into his mouth. "And it's nice of you to join us, by the way." George added sarcasticaly, as he continued to eat from his plate.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Molly Weasley
Admin
Ginny Molly Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 am

Her brows furrowed and she kicked the twins from under the table, rolling her eyes sarcastically. "Yeah, well as i recall while you were at Hogwarts i was sneaking into the shed and practising on your brooms, had to get playing early for when i tried out for the Quidditch team, payed off didn't it, i'm far better than you two," Ginny retorted wickedly, the sibling rivalry the same as it was every morning. Drumming her slender fingers along the wooden table she said "Where's Harry this morning? got himself another detention or something?" asked the vivacious red head in a, what she hoped, was subtle way.

The large wooden doors swung open and in walked Dean Thomas, flashing Ginny a smooth smile and wink before contiuing on past her to his usual seat with Seamus and Neville. Instinct kicked in and her eyes followed him, a dreamy smile gracing her coral lips before eventually her eyes found her brothers once more. Oh the joys of teenhood.
Ginny looked to Ron as his muffled words flowed to her ears, her freckled face screwed up and she mocked "charming Ron, you're a real gentleman, chew with your mouth closed you animal,” she laughed light heartedly, somehow she’d taken on an almost motherly role when it came to manners, even if she wasn’t exactly the most eloquent of girls she knew her Mother wouldn’t approve.
Back to top Go down
Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 am

Fred and George's faces dropped into rounded O's as they heard what Ginny had said, but when she kicked them under the table it didn't really hurt. "Oi! You can't do that!" Fred started, before George continued, "I thought Mum let you borrow Charlie's! Or is that one Ron's! You could have Percy's, he hardly ever uses his!" Fred started again, saying, "Yeah! Just the sight of Percy on a broomstick would be enough to chuck me off my own - and we're BEATERS Ginny, we need brooms! Eventually the twins managed to close their mouths, but only so that Ginny could start moaning to Ron instead of them. They liked teasing Ron, so it was only fair that they joined in. "Ronald listen to your Mother!" they said with a cheeky wink, thinking that they had made a joke for both of them. The twins gave each other high fives from under the table as they grinned identicaly.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

Ron's eyes narrowed to a point of nearly closing at the sight of Dean. He was tempted to leap from his seat and knock the boy out, but knew it would only result in punishment on his behalf. Even so, who was the boy to merely assume he could flirt with Ron's little sister like that?! The mere realisation of Dean's assumption furied Ron, but he was soon pulled from his fury and found himself gazing at his brothers and then Ginny. They had a problem with his eating habits? Why did they not just look away? Giving a roll of his ice-like, blue eyes, Ron grumbled; "Gits." Before turning to Ginny and adding; "Gitette." His eyes narrowed slightly and he turned back to his food, taking another fork full of beans. This time he chewed more politely, but it was obvious that this wouldn't last long. It was far to much effort and Ron loved his food too much to hold back by using his manors.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 am

A small aggrovated groan soon errupted from Hermione's faint pink lips "As a matter of fact, you two should try going to the Library once every week instead of constantly bombarding the school with pranks, then maybe you'll find yourselves achieving a higher grade, because from what I recall.. they arn't exactly good" She explained rationally before rolling her eyes "And that applies to you to, Ronald! although I seem to be you're study source lately" She implied with a light blush, turning away quickly towards Ginny, firing her a cheerful grin "How's Potions? I hear Snape's been pretty harsh with you lately.. although we all know whose to blame" She added with a small smirk, turning to the three Weasley brothers infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfast Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Time.   Breakfast Time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above All Magic :: Hogwarts :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: